AOL Mail is a free web-based email webmail service provided by AOL, and it is one of the best network-qualified organizations worldwide. It provides an excellent email service facility to its users, and AOL Mail is widely utilized. Moreover, the users who have an AOL Mail login account can store their confidential data. Along with this, users can easily access their accounts anywhere and anytime.
It’s truly said that AOL provides top-notch services to its users, but troubles can occur email account. Those are new to AOL Email might face a problem with their account. So, communicating with AOL customer service is the best way to deal with the issue. The executives are always there to guide the users and provide them with the best solution.
Like other webmail, AOL Email also runs over the internet using standard web browsers like Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer etc. But to take advantage of the AOL mail, the users must have the AOL account. Thus, here in this section, we have discussed the features along with the signup and login procedure. So, those who are new to mail.aol.com should carefully read the complete piece of the document carefully
Advance Features of AOL Mail Login Account:
Through the AOL Email Login account, the users can easily send and receive emails. It enables seamless communication by giving the users a platform to exchange emails. Also, it is an attractive way of staying in touch with friends and family members. Moreover, some of the worth mentioning features of AOL Mail are provided below:
- Spelling Checker feature
- Virus and Spam protection
- AOL Mail supports POP3, SMTP, IMAP protocol
- The email attachment limit of the AOL email is 25MB.
- The users can easily upload multiple attachments to a single email.
- Once the user login into AOL Mail Login Account, then it supports SSL/HTTPS.
- It allows users to create Emails with interactive content.
- The users can manage their inbox through easy tools and actions.
- It enables the users to set up their inbox according to their preferences, inclusive of styles and themes.
- The user can easily create and manage folders to organize their mail in a better way.
So, these were AOL Email features, so those who don’t have an account should create an AOL Mail Login account. Therefore, keeping this thing in mind, we have here described the AOL Mail Sign up process. Thus, through the below-explained procedure, one can easily create AOL Sign in Account.
How to Sign Up to my AOL Mail Account?
Setting up an AOL Account is easy and simple. So, those who are not familiar with the signup process should read the steps provided below. Through the help of these steps, the user can easily complete the AOL Mail Sign up process.
- First of all, make sure that the internet is in working condition.
- Also, ensure to have a computer system or a laptop on which the internet works properly.
- After this, go to the official mail of AOL login, i.e. mail.aol.com.
- Once the official page gets open on the screen, select the “Login/Join” button.
- Then from there, select the “Sign up” or “Create a new account” option.
- Note: If there is an issue, then feel free to speak with the AOL customer service team.
- Now after this, on the AOL Sign up page, enter the Name, Gender, D.O.B. and country.
- Then choose a unique and different username I.D. and write the name in the required blank box, then click on “Check Availability.”
- But doing this, the user will get to know the availability of the username, and the available will get display on the screen and get the suggestion for other available names.
- After this, write the password for the AOL Email Account safely.
- Then write another Email ID for future purposes. In case if the user forgets the password, then they can recover the AOL mail.
So, by applying these steps, the user can easily complete the AOL mail sign up process. Now let’s proceed further with the steps to create a strong AOL Account password.
How to Create a Strong AOL Mail Login Password?
AOL is a fantastic online mailing platform that allows the users to share and receive emails and perform other necessary tasks. Therefore, AOL has been in existence for the last many years and has been famous for providing trustworthy services. Along with this, there are a million users all around the world. Apart from being a safe and secure mailing platform, users sometimes get prone to threats and hacks. So, it is important to keep a strong AOL Password. Thus, the below discussed are the easy steps to create a strong password.
- Keep a unique password.
- Keep a bit longer a password.
- Avoid using personal information such as Name, D.O.B. and more.
- Use uppercase and lowercase for a strong password.
- Make sure to keep a different password for a different account.
How to Reset AOL Email Password?
Before starting with the AOL Mail Login password reset procedure, make sure to check the entered credentials. Please check the username as well as password. If the username and password are correct, then reset the AOL Mail password with the following steps.
- Firstly, open a web browser.
- Now go to Mail.Aol.Com window.
- After this, in the required field, enter the “Email Address.”
- Note: Ensure that the email address should be the same that was used at the time of account creation
- Then click on the “Next” option.
- Now in the next window, click on the “Forgot Password” option provided under the empty password field.
- After this, hit on the “Yes” button to allow AOL to send the verification code.
- Then on the registered mobile number, the verification code will be sent.
- Now enter the verification code and click on the “Verify” option.
- Thereafter, it will ask the user to “Create a New Password” for their AOL mail account.
- Now in the next field again, re-enter the password.
- In the end, click on the “Continue” button.
Thus, by following these steps, the user can easily reset their AOL Email password.
How to Manage AOL Mail Subscription Plan?
The users can easily manage the AOL mail Subscription plan through the following steps mentioned below.
- Go to MyAccount.aol.com
- Then click on the “My Services” tab.
- After this, click on the “Subscriptions” option.
- Now click on the “Manage” button next to the plan, which has to be cancelled.
- If asked, then verify the AOL Mail Login Account.
- Then hit on the “Cancel” option.
- Now at the bottom of the page, tap on the “Cancel My Billing” option.
- After this, select a reason behind cancelling from the drop-down menu.
- Then click on the “Cancel My Billing” option.
Therefore, by the following steps, the user can easily manage AOL Mail Subscription Plan. If there is an issue, then without wasting time, get in touch with the AOL experts.
How to recover the AOL Email Password?
Whenever users forget their AOL Account password, they can quickly recover the account through the phone reset option. So, this method is not that tough; then the user can easily recover the AOL Mail password with the following steps penned below.
- In the beginning, enter the mobile number through which the AOL Webmail account has been created. Or the user may have to enter the last four digits of the mobile number.
- Now once the user enters the mobile number, then click on the “Submit” option, and then a new verification code will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- After this, enter the verification code received through the text or call in the section where it is asked to fill the verification code.
- Then click on the “Submit” button.
- Note: In case if any user doesn’t get the verification code, then they are suggested to connect with the AOL customer service team.
- Thereafter, a success message will appear on the screen, and the user will get redirected to the password reset page.
- After this, carefully enter the new password for the AOL Webmail account.
- Thus, by applying these steps, the user can easily recover the AOL Mail Login password.
So by performing the discussed above steps, the user can easily recover the AOL Email password. If anyhow due to any reason, the user fails to recover the password, then they all are recommended to get in touch with the AOL customer service e team.
What are the advantages of AOL Mail?
AOL Mail has been used by millions of users worldwide. Thus, it offers a lot of advantages that include:
- Free Mailing account accessible at mail.aol.com
- 24*7 Assistance
Settings of AOL Mail (POP & IMAP)
Mostly Email third-party software & Applications have account setting option in the the menu so that the user can update the POP3 and IMAP setting easily. While entering all of your details make sure the user enter their complete email address that must contain @aol.com, and for incoming and outgoing mail SSL encryption is enabled.
|Protocol||Server Settings||Port Settings|
|POP 3|| Incoming mail server (POP3): pop.aol.com|
Outgoing mail server (SMTP): smtp.aol.com
|IMAP|| Incoming mail server (IMAP): imap.aol.com|
Outgoing mail server (SMTP): smtp.aol.com
Add two-step verification to your AOL Mail for extra security
Choose the best Security feature for your AOL Mail Account. When so ever you or someone try to login to your mail from an unrecognized device or browser a automatically generated code will be sent to your registered phone number, even after you enter the password correct. Follow below steps to know how can someone enable two step verification.
Start the two step verification feature to keep your mail secure that require a verification code that will be sent to your registered phone number when ever you try to sign in your mail from different device or browser.
- Go to aol.com and sign to your AOL Mail Login Account.
- In the Account section, Click on Account Security Page.
- Just Beside the “two step verification” Turn on the toggle button by clicking on it.
- Enter your Correct Phone number where you will receive the verification code as a text message.
- Now, click on send SMS or Call Me tab to get the verification code.
- Enter the Verification code in the given blank space, then click on the verify option.
- If you are trying to Access the AOL Mail on different third-party application, then click on create app password and click on skip for now.
Note: At any time if you feel to turn off the two-step verification option, Just visit the security page again and change the toggle button to turn off position.
If the user is using third party Application to access to its AOL Mail Account, then the user has to use an app password with the two-step verification feature. These third-party applications required secured passwords as they can’t send the verification codes on the registered phone numbers. This Security features don’t let unauthorized parties to Sign in to you secure Mail.
As the two-step verification feature enable the device and browser tracking. So, when someone try to access the mail from different device the verification code will be sent on the registered number. But after the Successful verification of the device, the user may not get the verification code again when sign in from the same device or browser as the mail tracked the device. In order to get verification code again for the same device, just go to the recent activity page of your mail and deauthorize the device, location and the browser.
If you don’t have the phone number with which you created the mail address. You have to reset your password to access your account.
Therefore, this was all about the AOL Mail. Thereby we hope that with the help of the information provided above, it would have become easy for all users to sign up, create strong AOL Login password, reset, recover and manage AOL subscription plan. Moreover, if any user fails to accomplish any task or Aol Mail not working properly, then without wasting much of time get in touch with the AOL Experts.