Checkout how someone can use their AOL Mail in Web Browser on Android and iOS Devices.
AOL Mail can be Logged in via different mobile browsers, as long as they meet the minimum system requirement for the mail.
- iOS 5.0 or later with its default safari browser.
- Android 4.1 or later with its default Chrome Browser.
Anyone can store up to 1TB of their Mail Data on their AOL Mail Account that the user can access across all the mobile devices.
How to Sign in or out AOL Mail on Web Browsers?
Sign in Procedure
- Visit the official Site of AOL Mail (mail.aol.com)
- Sign in to AOL Mail by entering the username and the password.
- Click on the Sign In button.
Sign out Procedure
- On the top right corner click on the More Icon.
- In the Expanded Menu click on the Profile icon.
- And Tap on the Sign Out Option.
How to Search for Messages in AOL Mail?
- On the Main Page of the Main Page, Click on the Main Menu sign.
- Enter Whatsoever you want to search in the box given above the Inbox.
- Click on Go (For Android) and Return (For iOS).